Rolling into action:
1) I am (along together with three comrades) on the front cover of a magazine! Haha you must be thinking, 'What magazine?! Tell us Pat, don't troll!' I doubt any of you would be interested in it as it is a magazine based on the achievements of different schools. We were featured for our 'good designing', although I feel that there are other schools which are better. I look like an awkward duck that is scared of the big bad wolf. On the front cover. Somebody shoot me, dear heavens. It is an app magazine, but I am not going to tell you guys :p
2) My exams are tomorrow :( They will last for five weeks. Somebody shoot me again. There are 2 papers every Monday for five weeks. At least there is some sort of buffer or rest period in between every two papers. It would be good if I could finish all my exams in one week, but this system makes it more relaxed.
3) Currently, I have a China buddy with me! I love foreign students, you are able to bring them around your country and have fun! Which I have been doing instead of studying. Oops. Last Friday we went cycling by the beach. Everything was seemingly enjoyable until she fell. And my heart just went OH NO. I felt so guilty that she got hurt on my watch. My friend had brought her brother along and he was an annoying orange. He kept making my head go bonkers with his misleading questions and coyness. At the end of the trip, he said he did that because my reactions were hilarious. Goodness, am I some sort of part time comedian? Ugh.
4) On a positive note, my holidays are in 9 weeks. Starting a countdown because I am EX-CI-TED! :D
5) I feel like eating marshmallows dipped in chocolate.
6) Happy birthday set to @ts-alex @gul07 @sylvialucky @sirius-black @euafyl @patpaykay @elenadal. I would have loved to make an individual set for all of you but I don't have the time. Sorry! Nonetheless, I wish you all good health, and never stop doing what you like! Go forth and be adventurers!
**top, bag and shoes from http://www.choies.com.
Tagged by @diegolohve
1) What's your favorite book?
My favourite book changes quite frequently, but I think one that really left an impression would be Pride and Prejudice. The development in the book is my cup of tea. Haha and possibly because when I was reading the book, I had the yummiest scones next to me. I am not sure if the book or scones is more memorable :p
2) What's your favorite fashion trend of the moment?
I am not too sure if its a trend, but I love butterfly prints.
3) What do you want to be when you grow up / see yourself doing?
My first answer would be a ninja. But I think that is rather unrealistic as I run slowly.
4) What makes you unique?
Hmm, I like to smile at strangers.
5) What's one regret you have about your childhood?
I wish I hung out more with the kids at my neighbourhood. I did play with them, but the relationship wasn't very strong or lasting.
6) Describe your style in real life.
I like to wear shorts because Singapore is humid and stripes do appear a lot in my everyday wear :)
7) What age of your life was your favorite and why?
Perhaps when I was 9 or 10? Everything felt perfect then.
8) What's your favorite quote?
'We must take adventures in order to know where we truly belong'
9) What kind of person are you/were you like in high school?
I am a chatter bug in school. I talk too much for my own good and I wish I have a brain filter! I just can't control the muscles at my mouth sometimes.
10) Say one random fact about yourself.
I sleep more than 8 hours a day. Rather rare for a high school student, huh? :)
11) Describe yourself in 5 adjectives.
Hungry, small, bubbly, weird, cute. (I wouldn't call myself cute, but that's what a lot of my friends call me)